So are neighbor came over the other day asking if we could help her move a "cabinet". The extent to which we know her is basically saying hi when we go out to get the mail at the same time. I could always tell she was a really sweet lady, though. Anyway, so Lucas goes over to help move it, and she's like, "you can just have it if you want." Apparently she bought a new TV and it doesn't fit in it. So Lucas starts bringing over this "cabinet," and it is so much more than I pictured when she came to our door! The pieces just kept coming! So here it is- our awesome entertainment center that we got for free!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Um . . . I think you need to post a little more than that! Come on, I need details! How on earth did you score that? That is awesome! Seriously . . . a FREE VCR? I thought those things were antiques and are worth a fortune!!! You guys are smart for keeping it locked up on the top shelf of that AMAZING entertainment center :)
AWESOME!!! Good work. Things are always better when they are free.
I am definitely going to show David that picture. He LOVES anything free!! He will be so excited for you--and a little jealous too! Oh ya, we need to get together now that we are in our house!
Hi Amie! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear how it went. Also, I was hoping you could e-mail me your address! We are hoping to get Christmas cards out this year! mandi.harris@gmail.com
Sweet, how about some new posts?
wow! what a deal. that's beautiful! how lucky!
Hello there Andersons! This is andys wife, kate..
I can't believe how big your darling kids are getting! Your little lincoln is to die for... so sweet. It is pathetic that we haven't made it up to see him yet. We will one of these days, hopefully!
Hope you guys are doing great.
Merry Christmas!
it's kate again.
thought i'd better leave our blog address so we can be blog buddies :)
kateandyball.blogspot.com
I finally found you!!! It's good to finally see a blog from you guys!! Make sure that you add us to your list and of course I'll add you to ours!!!!! Our blog address is:
www.thecolsons.blogspot.com!
Your little munchkins are the cutest!! How fun to see how big they are getting!!
~Adam, Jenna and Caleb C.
Post a Comment