Yeah!! I'm so glad you posted some pictures of your cute family. Looks like you had a lot of fun in Disneyland. When are we getting together again?! Call me!
I don't believe it!! An update, I had given up on you Lucas. I no longer have to look at that free tv stand. I can now enjoy Disney land pictures for the next 12 months, and that's enough to get me out of bed in the morning!
2 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad you posted some pictures of your cute family. Looks like you had a lot of fun in Disneyland. When are we getting together again?! Call me!
I don't believe it!! An update, I had given up on you Lucas. I no longer have to look at that free tv stand. I can now enjoy Disney land pictures for the next 12 months, and that's enough to get me out of bed in the morning!
Post a Comment